1) PicsArt – Photo studio – This app is rated 4.7 out of 337,513 user reviews. PicsArt is said to be a combination of photoshop and instagram. With PicsArt, you can add photo effects such as stenciler, caricaturist, cartoonist, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, outlines, comic, watercolor, neon, old paper, gouache, pastel, red eye remover and many more! You can add drawing effects like label mode, labels, art brushes, and text styles!
You can directly share your great artwork to social media sites like Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Dropbox, Foursquare, Tumblr, Blogger, and WordPress.
2) Pixlr-o-matic –This app is rated 4.7 out of 69,846 user reviews. With this, you can turn your photos into a vintage photo by adding a retro look. You can add more than 100 effects to your photos. The biggest feature of this is the scrambler feature, the scrambler adds random effect to your photo with just one tap. This avoids the hassle of browsing and choosing from various photo effects.
3) Instagram –Instagram is undoubtedly the most downloaded photo manipulation app on the Android market. It has a rating of 4.6 from 1,779,313 user reviews. With Instagram you can add many photo effects to your images and share them with your friends within Instagram photo stream. You can also follow the photo sequences of your friends. Instagram effects make your photos more vibrant and bring out the details in your images.
4) Cartoon camera – With this fun application you can turn your photos into cartoons. It is rated 4.5 out of 98,919 user reviews. This app has 12 effects like cartoon, color drawing, sepia, white strokes, dark strokes, colored borders, pencil sketches, etc. With this app you can adjust edge sensitivity, auto focus, adjustable color sensitivity / saturation, front camera, camera flash. This application installs on the SD card and saves your precious internal memory.
5) PhotoFunia – PhotoFunia is a very fun photo manipulation app to impress your friends with your imagination. PhotoFunia has many stock scenes and you can add your own face to those stock scenes. For example, you can add your own face instead of MonaLisa’s smile, a bodybuilder’s body, become a Superman by putting your face in the Superman costume, or become a popular magazine cover model. This app is rated 4.5 with 61,529 user rating.
6) Small photo -Little Photo is a great app to enhance your photos to get better brightness, contrast, exposure, skin softening, front camera, etc. This app is rated 4.5 with 41,389 user reviews. This is really a nice and easy to use photo editor within your Android mobile phone. This is very light and takes up around 338K of internal memory.
7) Photographic art – With PhotoArt you can apply 31 different color styles to your images. This app is rated .1 from 13,022 user reviews. Can apply sepia, grayscale, black and white, tint, color, mosaic, solarize, brightness / contrast, exposure, negative, thermal, posterize, saturate, blur, stretch, emboss, noise, stretch, sharpen, erode, blur lines , circle smear, heatmap, square smear, pixelize, edge detection, laplace, sobel, cross smear, solid color, flip and many more. You can apply these effects to the entire image or to part of the image.
8) FxCamera – This is another great application to apply photo effects. FxCamera is rated 3.3 with 114,392 user reviews. You can add great effects like Instant-ToyCam, Fisheye, Symmetric, Poster, etc. It can also automatically enhance the photo very easily.
9) Camera360 Ultimate – This fantastic app has received one of PC World’s TOP 100 technology products. This app is rated 4.4 with 83,493 user reviews. You can add HDR, LOMO, retro effect, dream effect, black and white art, throwback to 1839 and night enhancement, landscape mode, and tilt shift effects.