You can undergo chelation therapy for a small fortune with some results, or you can do this simple bath, once, twice, or three times for a fraction of the cost but for excellent results.
Buy at least 5 pounds of bentonite clay for an average woman, allowing an extra pound of clay for every additional 20 pounds of human body weight, up to 10 pounds for larger adults. But this therapy is not recommended for obese, sick, or elderly people, as detoxification can be too stressful. You can Google the Aztec Mud label or just bentonite clay online or find it in some health food stores.
1. Run the water as warm as it can safely handle. You will need to block the overflow drain with a cloth or plug so that the tub can be filled as deeply as you need for this soak.
2. Sprinkle most of the clay in a couple of inches of water, setting aside a pound. (If your tub is one of those larger ones, you’ll need an extra pound or two of clay anyway.) Stir the clay in the water to dissolve it well.
3. Get into the tub while it is filling, slide down and let it fill until it is on your shoulders. Increasing the temperature of the water until it is hot once you are inside is easier to drink than running the hot water at first. It’s okay if the knees stick out. Get it as hot as you can safely tolerate.
4. Mix the last pound of clay in a bowl of hot water until it looks like a sticky clay mask. Not too runny. Put the mask on your face, neck and around your head. Yes, even on your hair to detoxify the scalp and brain. Of course, don’t cover your eyes.
5. Soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes. For best results, stay until the water begins to cool.
6. Before you go out, rinse your head and neck under the water and then stand up and rinse your entire body under the shower while the tub drains. Wrap from head to toe in towels after drying off.
7. You don’t have to worry about bentonite in the pipes. The bentonite will really do a bit of scrubbing when coming out. Just be sure to rinse the tub thoroughly when the bath is drained so mud doesn’t cover the tub.
8. Drink a glass of good water. before bath and take one after bath what’s more.
9. Afterward, you want to lie down and rest or go to sleep, as you may feel tired or dizzy. It’s good to give your body some time to recover from detoxification. Also, wrap them with a blanket over the towels and keep them covered to avoid the cold.
When you enter the bathroom you will notice that it is a light sand color. When you come out you will notice that it is now gray, even dark gray or black, depending on how much heavy metal has been removed from your system.
Here’s one way to measure your detox progress – if your next bath water comes out lighter at the end, you’re doing fine. Keep bathing, perhaps weekly, until the water at the end is as clear as at the beginning. Also, on days when you plan the detox bath, eat lightly and drink plenty of good water to wash out whatever is stirring.
This bathroom is a must for children these days as they receive many vaccines formulated with a heavy metal base. Research has linked heavy metals, especially mercury (which can lodge in the brain), with ADD / ADHD and autism disorders, and aluminum with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Also, never allow mercury, gold, aluminum, or any heavy metal on your or your children’s teeth.
Most adults have absorbed heavy metals and toxins from antiperspirants, processed foods, cooking in aluminum pots and pans, dental work, etc. We could all use at least one of these baths, if not a series of three, five, or ten, to regain our health and achieve a higher level of well-being from now on.