There are several ideas you can use to create invitations to your 60th birthday party. Remember, along with a good invitation, you can suggest gift ideas, like the best gaming headsets you’ve ever wanted. Here are some ideas to consider before creating an invitation to a 60th birthday party:
• “Spice up the invitation” – With all the information that will already be on the invitations, such as the address, time and place, you can add a little note like “Sexy Sixty”, “Big 6 OH” or Sweet Sixty.
• If you chose to have a 60s party to celebrate your 60th birthday party, you can format the invitations in a wonderful sixties design, such as tie dye, or include peace songs and flowers on the invitations.
• You can also include small party favors in the invitation to help get the party started. Including things like confetti or streamers is a fun way to start your party with your invitations.
• You could include a funny image on the invitations, such as the guest of honor behind bars or other similar images. These photos are a great way to let guests know that the party will be fun.
• Another great idea for invitations to a 60th birthday party would be to include a photo of the guest of honor when they were born or a toddler. Many of these photos can be funny, especially if the friends of the guest of honor didn’t know what the birthday boy looked like when they were younger.
• A final idea for the 60th birthday party invitation is to have the words “Did you say 59.95?” in the front of the car and when the guest opens it, he says “I don’t think so, it’s more like 60!” In addition to including the date, time, location, and theme of the 60th birthday party.
With a little creativity, you should be able to come up with some great ideas for inviting people to your 60th birthday.